Our main focus is the editing of Scientific manuscripts for submission to peer-reviewed journals; these can be edited at any stage of the submission and review process. Aside from that, can help with any type of scientific text including grant applications, press releases, promotional materials, text for websites etc.
This page explains the typical process for the editing of a scientific article, but please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have a query regarding other types of work.
How does the process work?
The service is very simple and operates mostly by email, a typical transaction would be:
- You submit a completed enquiry form, along with your manuscript via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive within an invoice for the work which includes a quote for the costs and confirmation that article can be returned within your requested time frame.
- Should you decide that you wish to use the service, then you print, sign, scan and return the contract by email. You will receive a receipt of your order within 24 hours (usually far less), and a date by which you can expect the edited version to be delivered
- The edited version of the manuscript will be delivered by email in two versions:
- The “edited_tracked” version, where all changes can be clearly seen in the review function of word
- The “edited_clean” version, where all changes are accepted but comments remain
- The invoice, which is delivered along with the edited manuscript must be paid within 14 days of completion of the order. Payment is to be made by bank transfer.